Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

So, Ana from Vegan Ana gave me the OMB award (Oh My Blog)

Now because it's an award. I have to do some things, because when you receive distinctions such as this, there are rules:

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
     Check
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:

(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
     d00d how can I resist?
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
     Okay, I have a TON and it would be impossible to choose just one. (refer to above)
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
     I could do this if it was TV series.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
    Really, no, not yet anyway.

(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
   I look just as bad in the morning as I do at night.
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.
I will pass this on to:
   Since I really only know one that hasn't gotten it and I follow, then it will have to be my BFF Erica!

So, next post...in a few minutes will be me blogging for 15 minutes, or probably as long as I can focus! Here's to you Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment